Well, the “Versatile Blogger” award really came as a surprise to me. For that, I thank my dear blogger friend, Wanderer as I humbly accept the award from her :) Surely an award like this boosts you up. I will try to live up to the expectations that an award like this comes with as I keep strolling along the Random Paths.
Now the award came with a condition that I need to share 7 things about me while putting it up in my blog… So according to the condition I’m sharing seven things about myself with you my dear reader 🙂
1. Well to begin with I would like quote a few lines from the famous Animal Song by Savage Garden :
I want to live like animals
Careless and free
I want to live
I want to run through the jungle
The wind in my hair and the sand at my feet.
Yes I believe every bit of the above lines and try to live likewise 🙂
2. I’m really fond of dark chocolates.
3. I love walking in the rain.
4. From a very young age I found the books very fascinating and I always enjoy their unselfish company. I think they really help to nourish your mind, make your thoughts wise and tolerate.
5. I’m always in search of knowledge as I stroll along the Random Paths of life, and always delve deep while studying a subject which I find interesting. Nothing superficial is important to me in this regard.
6. I find interests in photography and graphics design (I think it’s already evident from my blog).
7. I believe that in every moment of life there is a scope to improve myself so I always strive to do better.
That is what I used to say to my mother on the morning of every exam day. After that I used to go to my best friend’s place. Incidentally she was also my classmate and lived in my locality. The practice began when I was in the 7th. standard and it continued till the graduation days. Actually it was not a superstition… it was sort of a confidence booster for me. When I went to her house I always found her deeply engrossed in the books but somehow we talked for 5 to 10 minutes and those few minutes really worked wonders for me. I found myself free of my fears and tensions.
Now as my post graduation exams are going on various exam related thoughts are coming every now and then but this one is really special. Now that we don’t live in the same locality any more, I don’t find the scope to go to her place and free my mind. But remembering this I really find something to smile about during this tension filled exam days….
You might also like :
He is an old friend of mine. We became friends about 6 years ago in a tutorial centre where we studied Physics. Since then we are very good friends. But among all my friends this friend of mine is special in his own way. In the 3rd year of my graduation I was given a mobile by my elder brother. I gave my mobile no to my friend. Since then I receive a missed call every night from him. Be it the exam time, be it the festive time I’ve never stopped receiving a missed call from my friend. As if the missed call says, “I’m always there Aritra”. Though we are still in contact with each other I’ve never said anything to him about the missed call. The missed call from him has become an integral part of my life like any other thing and I hope this will continue forever. Now that our career paths have diverged after the graduation the one thing that reminds me of our graduation days at the tutorial is the missed call. In fact the day when I will not receive the missed call, I think it will be a matter of concern for me.
VALO THAKIS RUPLU…. 😉
You might also like :